Arizona is nationally known as a top state for workforce quality and availability, ranking #2 in the country and #1 in higher education degree opportunities. The City of Kingman plays a vital role in Arizona’s workface. Kingman is home to one of the largest industrial parks outside of the Phoenix region with more than a $101 million dollar annual payroll.
ARIZONA@WORK partners with employers throughout the state to find, train and keep the right people—helping businesses succeed and grow.
The City of Kingman is the County seat to Mohave County Arizona which offers no-cost talent acquisition assistance to companies moving to or expanding in Kingman Region. In fact, Arizona is one of the few states to assist in the navigation of federal workforce programs as well as building strategic partnerships between your company and vital community organizations. Services provided at no charge include:
- Immediate access to job-ready talent pools
- Job postings on statewide job board -- typically 5 occupations for 4 months
- Custom recruiting services such as resume screening & social media promotion
- Assistance in creating strategic partnerships
- Direct hire recruitment strategy
- Skill assessments and talent screenings
- Assistance navigating state/federal labor laws
- Federal training grants for new hires and incumbent employees
- Transition and retention services
- Securing qualified talent through recruitment and screening
- Providing training for new and existing employees
- Supplying temporary office space
- Offering layoff aversion resources and transition strategies
Job seekers also can benefit from no-cost services including skills assessment, career counseling, resume development, job placement and training, and more.
The Mohave County One-Stop in Kingman AZ provides a variety of services for your business to find the best employees. A statewide system of workforce development partners, the Arizona Workforce Connection, offers free services to employers seeking skilled new hires or training resources for existing workers Click here for more information. This network of one-stop centers and online services includes:
Seamless Access to Workforce Resources
Labor Market Information
Job Training and Hiring Tax Credits
Customized Training and Skills Upgrading
Solutions to Common Employee Barriers
Facilitated by Mohave County Workforce Development and working in partnership with business champions, KAMMA works to improve the competitiveness of the region’s manufacturing cluster by creating stronger workforce pipelines, marketing the manufacturing capacity and expertise of the region, supporting infrastructure improvements, and responding to changing opportunities for cluster growth. The partnership has established itself as the go-to forum for businesses in the manufacturing and manufacturing services industries to address common problems and develop collaborative solutions.
“The opportunities for the future of KAMMA are unlimited because of the mindset we have. We believe we can address anything the manufacturing community wants to address—we have a voice, we have some concrete wins, and we have the buy-in of the greater community.”