The location advantages provided by Kingman for distribution, transportation and logistics companies are numerous. Locate your business in Kingman today and discover the following benefits.
- A strategic location with easy access to more than 34 million people in a 350-mile radius
- Interstate 40 provides excellent ground transportation options to and from Southern California markets along Interstate 40. Las Vegas, Phoenix and Tucson are accessed via US Highway 93, which holds the promise of the future Interstate 11 that will connect the U.S. with Mexico and Canada.
- An abundant workforce with historical knowledge gained from years of experience in the transportation, distribution and logistics industries gets you up to speed quickly.
- Arizona offers favorable business costs compared to most Southwest U.S. locations, such as low shipping costs and taxes in Arizona.
- The world-class Kingman Airport and Industrial Park has ready-to-go sites.
- Connecting with suppliers, businesses and the workforce in the region is exceptionally efficient.
For more information on sites, programs and other incentives, please contact the Kingman Economic Development team today.